- 7th Annual Syracuse Mall Walk for Lupus
- Primary Cardiac Disease Still Occurs in Lupus
- 7th Annual Albany Mall Walk
- Malaria Drug Combo Could Help Prevent Pregnancy Complications in Lupus Patients
- Lupus May Be Twice as Common as Previous Estimates Suggested
- Study Suggests Lupus Headache Does Not Exist
- Lupus…It Ends with US!
- Presentations and Findings at This Year`s ACR Meeting
- Many Lupus Patients Forgo Needed Medication, Study Finds
- Epratuzumab Sustains Long-Term Efficacy in Moderate-to-Severe Lupus
We raised $14,000 so far in Albany and $27,000 in Syracuse with a record number of walkers. In addition we thank all of our volunteers who do an incredible job the day of the walk as well as the committees who work all year long with our staff.